Travelling in Dark Energy - Voodoo directions
Dark Matter has to be organised and energised. In occult terms, this is seen as serpentlike, since it is the Shakti pulsing and moving. Shakti manifests in Space, Aditi. Shakti is feminine, and manifests in various matrices. There are two types of Space, Akasha, the black ovoid that is the basis of the tattwas, and is experienced in Universe A. Vyoma is the reflex of Akasha in Universe B. These two are analogous to the Tohu and Bohu in Genesis. As Tohu Bohu suggests, Akasha and Vyoma intermingle, and are personified in Choronzon, who appeared in John Dee’s Enochian system. Harnessing Tohu Bohu results in incredible energy and creativity, so how do we do it?
Space-Time has to be transformed to release energy; this transformation is a kind of Death, since it has to change. The energy emanates from female Blackness, Yin into the male Yang. Kenneth Grant, analysing Michael Bertiaux’s system identifies four regions within the Dark Matter:
- Time (Kali)
- Space (Desert of Set)
- Sorcerers of the Mauve Zone
The Mauve Zone has eight directions, which will be discussed later. Because Grant and Bertiaux are enmeshed in using the Tree of Life, they see only through the distortions it causes. However, what is clear is the association of the eight directions to spiders. Since we are dealing with the unification of Yin and Yang, the eight directions in space are mutiplied to become the sixteen kalas. Since there is also male and female, there are sixteen kalas in man, and sixteen in woman. Just to complicate matters, there are also the spaces between the directions.
The Three Levels within dark matter
Just as in Shamanism where there are three vertical levels, Upper, Middle and Lower, there are also three levels within Dark Matter. There are particular types of Power Animals that can help you at this point. The Fox or Wolf is very helpful in the Mauve Zone, while the Frog assists in moving between levels. The Red and Black Snakes, Dangbe represent the kundalini energy. The tarot cards associated with these Power Animals are the Tower, The Moon, and Sun cards respectively.
There is a simple Egyptian system, according to Kenneth Grant
Secret Door to Daath connects the directions of Space and Time and opens on to the Mauve Zone. It is the secret door into the House of Ra and Tum, of Khephra and Ahathoor.
- North: Khephra
- West: Tum
- East: Ra
- South: Ahathoor
However, the more complex system is outlined below. You may need to find your Fox to help you before exploring these directions.
The three Levels can be summarised:
Upper Level - Nuit
The Upper Level is used to access time and space, and other dimensions
- East – Zenith: Pure future: other universes beyond the sun
- NE - Doorway of past: the ultimate doorway beyond Pluto, the past of other universes, the region of absolute history, where the past is now, and only the past is
- North - The pure past: The pure past, the absolute realm of history, the present of other universes beyond Pluto, other doors beyond our past measurements.
- NW - Past of the Earth: Also to the past of other worlds, and future of realms contacted via the pure past past - other universes beyond Pluto.
- W – Present: The present that is just passed and becoming past. This is the world of the 'now' on earth - the here and now
- SW - Future: The future of the earth, as the present moves more and more away from us. The present of other worlds can be reached here, and sometimes the past of futuristic zones.
- S - Future: The place of the future which has just left the present, the world of the earth's own future.
- SW – Future:the future with some tendency towards the earth; some reference to the universes near our solar system.
Middle Level Voudou Spirits
The Middle Level accesses Voudou spirits
- North - Loa of Les Houdeaux: Spirits of Hoodoo Sciences who live in the Northern areas of the universe
- East - Meon, Eden: Pleasure, delight
- South - Loa Mystere: Spirit who greets those who come to serve the dead. Transvection of Limbi and kliphotic king of the larvae of the dead.
- West – Mahakali: Black Goddess of Space, Lunar light
- NE – Spider: Goddess of Capricorn
- NW – Mother: spider of Scorpio
- SW - Brother and son of NE and NW: New sciences, invention, mediumship
- SE – Father: Baron Zariguin, Leo
Lower Directions from Aleister Crowley
The Lower Level takes you deep within the tunnels in the Earth
- South - Fire, Set, firesnake, Druk, Draconian current
- North - Space (air) Stars, Nuit, Maatian current
- East - Tunnels and caverns of terrestrial serpents Great Old Ones
- West - Deep Ones, Dragon Crocodile
Moving from State to State
Just as physicists have discovered Black Holes, there are also holes in Dark Matter, holes in space (Dark Matter is Space), at the grid points, where vortices spontaneously manifest and demanifest energy from different dimensions. Crowley described these holes in the Star Sponge vision at Lake Pasquanay. Catastrophe Theory uses a twisted surface to describe sudden changes in situations, so it may be that the holes in space are not so simple. The list below gives us some methods of accessing Dark Matter
- Rainbow – 7 colours
- Wolf – Mauve Zone, were-animals, Parfaxitas
- Frog – leaper, Moon tarot card
- Snake – Dangbe Black Sun
The best method of accessing the Dark Matter is using the Gateway set